Click button to download
- Every person climbing at 9 degrees needs to sign a waiver.
- No waiver, no climbing.
- The original signed waiver is required. A scanned, photographed or emailed waiver can not be accepted.
Guidelines For Under 18's
- All persons under 18 years of age must have their waivers signed by a parent/guardian before using the facilities at 9 degrees.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at a ratio of 2:1 at all times unless under the supervision of an approved trainer or coach. Exemptions may be made by 9 degrees staff on a case-by-case basis for experienced and/or competent youth climbers.
- Children under 5 accompanied by a parent may try a few climbs for free but will, however, still be required to have a waiver completed on their behalf. But note that our climbs are not intended for this age group and they must be closely supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- Children 5 and over will be charged the 'student' price of $18 for admission.
- The training area (near the disabled bathrooms) and ALL equipment in or belonging to it, is strictly prohibited to persons under 15 years unless under the direct supervision of a parent, guardian or trainer.
- Although 9 degrees endeavours to be a child friendly facility, please keep in mind we cater predominantly for those of 15 years and over. While there's undoubtedly many climbs an adventurous 5 year old can conquer with the required supervision, larger groups or those hoping to leave children unattended may be better off exploring other options for kids entertainment.
- If you have any unanswered questions or wonder if bouldering is the right option for your child, give us a call during opening hours on 02 8970 8567 (Alexandria) or 02 8872 1052 (Parramatta).
- There is no charge for children under 5 visiting as our climbs are not suitable for this age group. Due to OHS requirements a waiver will still need to be filled out when entering the gym and they must be closely supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.